Fat makes you skinny. I know it sounds counterintuitive, but stay with me. There’s a very specific chemical process that allows dietary fat (fat you eat) to release stored body fat that can be burned as fuel.
Ditching the carbs and eating high quality fats is a fantastic strategy for losing weight (without hunger), ramping up your energy levels, and improving your long term health – even though it sounds too good to be true.
The right types of fat makes you skinny. Get used to it.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Mitochondria can use fats more efficiently than carbs
- A ketogenic diet allows the body to easily access stored body fat to use for energy
- Keto also suppresses the hunger hormone, which makes losing weight much easier
- Fasting is a great strategy for losing weight, generating new cells, and improving energy
- Episode 007 – Why carbs make you fat
- Fat For Fuel by Dr. Mercola
- Head Strong, by Dave Asprey
- The New Primal Blueprint, by Mark Sission
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.