Ditching the carbs and eating high quality fats is a fantastic strategy for losing weight (without hunger), ramping up your energy levels, and improving your long term health – even though it sounds counter-intuitive.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Mitochondria can use fats more efficiently than carbs
- A ketogenic diet allows the body to easily access stored body fat to use for energy
- Keto also suppresses the hunger hormone, which makes losing weight much easier
- Fasting is a great strategy for losing weight, generating new cells, and improving energy
- Episode 007 – Why carbs make you fat
- Fat For Fuel by Dr. Mercola
- Head Strong, by Dave Asprey
- The New Primal Blueprint, by Mark Sission
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.