We’ve been told for years that carbohydrates are essential – but they’re not. There are multiple downsides of eating carbs. They’re inefficient and actually increase hunger, causing you to eat more and gain weight.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Carbohydrates have to be converted to sugar before they’re used for energy
- More carbs require more insulin. More insulin means less glucagon. Less glucagon means more hunger
- Long term carbohydrate consumption can lead to chronic inflammation, metabolic syndrome, and diabetes
- Introduce yourself! Let’s chat. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text COVERT to 44222 to get on the list of free, original, ketogenic recipes
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.