Carbs make you fat, plain and simple. We’ve been told for years that carbohydrates are essential – but they’re not. There are multiple downsides of eating carbs. They’re inefficient and actually increase hunger, causing you to eat more and gain weight.
The truth is that carbs make you fat.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Carbohydrates have to be converted to sugar before they’re used for energy
- More carbs require more insulin. More insulin means less glucagon. Less glucagon means more hunger
- Long term carbohydrate consumption can lead to chronic inflammation, metabolic syndrome, and diabetes
- Introduce yourself! Let’s chat. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text COVERT to 44222 to get on the list of free, original, ketogenic recipes
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.