The fitness industry loves to keep you in the gym. But the truth is that you only need to go to the gym once every 10-14 days. This will get you maximum results, help with weight loss, and stimulate muscle gain.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to get maximum results from much shorter, less frequent workouts
- Single set training is a fitness strategy, backed up science, that will quickly work your entire body
- Slow lifting is the only way to activate all three types of muscle fiber and stimulate total muscle growth
- Some muscle take up to 18 days to recover and grow stronger than before
- Doug McGuff, single set training expert
- Full length single set training article on CovertBody.com
- The ketogenic diet episode
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.