Sleep is one of three hyper powerful strategies to increase your energy. By changing the quality of your sleep, your body will able to use energy more efficiently and leave you feeling more awake, alert, and focused.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Sleep deprivation decreases your mood, executive function, motivation, and is linked to obesity
- Your circadian rhythm controls your interior clock by sensing light
- Blue light from your phone and devices chemically affects your body and keeps you awake
- Sleeping in total darkness, eliminating blue light, and removing EMF will increase your sleep quality
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.