Your mitochondria are the little batteries in your cells. If you know how they work you can make simple choices throughout the day to increase their performance and give yourself more energy.
I believe the secret to life is having a surplus of energy. Having excess energy allows you to enjoy higher focus, be more alert, and have the motivation and desire to enjoy your hobbies.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Your mitochondria are the gateway to higher energy levels
- Increasing the efficiency of your mitochondria can increase their energy output
- Fasting allows mitophagy to happen – the process of replacing poorly performing cells with new ones
- Hormesis ramps up energy function for fight or flight
- Junk light robs your mitochondria of energy
- The Bulletproof Blog, by Dave Asprey
- Magnesium and Energy
- Text COVERT to 44222 to join the recipe mailing list
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.