Keto zuppa soup? Yes please! There’s nothing like a warm bowl of soup made with fresh farm stand ingredients. This zuppa-style soup is full of delicious, high quality fats that fits perfectly into a ketogenic diet.
By choosing meals that are low in carbohydrates, you’re doing your body a great favor by limiting the amount of glucose that has to be removed from the bloodstream. This allows your body to focus on other tasks that increase overall health.
In addition, this zero grain keto zuppa soup helps eliminate inflammation inside your body, freeing up large amounts of energy to leave you feeling charged, motivated, focused, and alert.
Keto Zuppa Soup
10 Servings / Prep Time: 30 minutes / Cook Time: 30 minutes
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
3 ounces cream cheese
3 T almond flour
½ teaspoon salt
2 T grass-fed butter
¼ teaspoon xanthum gum
1 lb ground Italian pork sausage
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
½ yellow onion, diced
6 cloves of garlic, minced or pressed
6 cups chicken broth
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1.5 lbs cauliflower, diced
3 cups baby kale, chopped
Freshly grated parmesan to top
Creole seasoning to taste
- Prepare milk mixture: Place milk, cream cheese, almond flour and salt in a blender. Blend until
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add the milk mixture to saucepan.
- Whisk in xanthum gum. Cook until mixture thickens, about 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Cook ground Italian sausage over medium heat in large stockpot.
- Add paprika, onion, and garlic. Sauté until sausage is fully cooked and onions tender.
- Add the chicken broth and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Add diced cauliflower. Cover pot and reduce to simmer. Cook until cauliflower is tender.
- Add milk mixture and chopped baby kale. Season with Creole seasoning to taste.
- Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Nutrition Per Serving:
Calories: 295 / Fat: 23.8 grams / Protein: 12.8 gram / Net Carbs: 6.3 grams / Fiber: 2.3 grams
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.