These delicious, crispy, ketogenic chips fall perfectly in line with a high fat diet. With less than 2 net carbohydrates per serving, you’ll be totally guilt free without resorting to greasy deep fried industrial chips.
They also feature a high content of balanced omega 3 and omega 6 fats – a combination that can help increase brain productivity and boost focus, alertness, and cognition.
Low carb chips? Check. More energy? Check!
Hearty Ketogenic Chips
5 Servings (10 chips per serving) / Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 13 minutes
1 cup almond flour
1 T chia seeds
1 T ground flax
1 T hemp hearts
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon coriander
¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
1/8 teaspoon chili powder
Salt, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place almond flour, chia seeds, flax, hemp hearts, garlic powder, coriander, pink Himalayan salt, and
chili powder in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add egg and stir to combine.
- Place dough between two sheets of parchment paper. Using rolling pin, roll the dough into a thin rectangular
shape. Try to roll it out no thicker than 1/8 inch. Remove top parchment paper.
- Sprinkle evenly with salt.
- Using a rotary blade, cut into squares approximately 2.5 inches in size. Then cut each square
diagonally into two equal triangles. Should make approximately 50 chips depending on thickness of
dough and size of triangles.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 13 minutes. The edges and top will just be starting to brown.
- Let chips cool for 10 minutes. They will continue to crisp/harden as they cool. Break them apart.
- If you desire them to be crunchier, place in oven (that is turned off but still warm) and allow them to sit for an extra 15-30 minutes.
- Cool again and enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 358 / Fat: 34 grams / Protein: 5.3 gram / Net Carbs: 9 grams / Fiber: 5 grams
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.