Blue Keto Vinaigrette
This is my favorite keto vinaigrette. It’s simple, quick to make, tastes delicious, and packs a punch! It’s also loaded with high quality fats that are perfect for your ketogenic diet campaign.
This dressing will lull in you in with sweet and then kick you in the teeth! You’ll note the sweetness of blueberries as the dressing hits your tongue and throughout the chewing process.
But once you swallow, the organic apple cider vinegar becomes very prominent in the back of the throat and lingers for quite a while after each bite.
The interesting combination of sweet and tart will leave you intrigued and ready for the next mouthful.
I recommend this keto dressing recipe on a dull salad that lacks flavor, or one that’s made with low quality, or non-organic ingredients, or if you’re looking for something to wake you up at lunch time. This keto vinaigrette will make any boring salad come alive.
In addition, this recipe delivers:
- Mitochondria-enhancing polyphenols from the blueberries
- High quality fats from the flax seeds and olive oil
- Ketosis-promoting MCT – Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil is my favorite because it’s made from 100% coconut oil with no junk or fillers added
- The multiple health advantages of apple cider vinegar, including promising results for heart health, diabetes, and weight loss
Of course, I recommend that you use organic or locally sourced ingredients to avoid pesticides or other contaminates.
Blue Keto Vinaigrette
8 Servings – 2 T Per Serving / Prep Time: 1 minute / Total Time: 2 minutes
1/4 cup blueberries
1 teaspoon flax seeds
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 T Brain Octane Oil (or other MCT oil)
1 T extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup water
- Prepare a small blender you can use to combine ingredients. I prefer my original Magic Bullet!
- Add the ingredients in the following order: water, Brain Octane Oil (or MCT oil), extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, flax seeds, and blueberries.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Enjoy! Wow, that was easy.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 36 / Fat: 3.7 grams / Protein: .1 gram / Net Carbs: .6 grams / Fiber: .5 grams
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.