Let’s chat about your binge weekend recovery strategy. First of all, I think everyone should cut loose once in a while. It’s healthy for you to enjoy the things that life has to offer. But you have to know how to recovery quickly and get back in the game.
I recently went to a very important wedding and did all kinds of things to my body that I don’t normally do. We drank, stayed up all night, ate lots of food, and it was perfect.
But after the weekend was over, I did thing three things to recharge my energy levels.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- There are three simple and effective things you can do jumpstart your weekend recovery.
- Hormesis is a state of defensive that can be used to improve mitochondrial function, improve your mood, and produce instant energy.
- PQQ supplementation has a measurable effect on mitochondrial function.
- A saltwater shot can improve the volume of blood circulating in your body and deliver more oxygen to your organs.
- The Covert Body Facebook page
- Bulletproof Unfair Advantage
- Text COVERT to 44222 for free ketogenic recipes
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.