What is a polyphenol? No, it’s not a drug. But it DOES have the same potency as a drug without any negative side effects. It’s a type of anti-oxidant which ramps up your mitochondria output, energy level, and chemically keeps you young and healthy.
Eating a diet laden with polyphenol rich foods will help you stay energetic, produce new and younger cells, and keep you satisfied (because they’re delicious!).
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The top 40 polyphenol rich foods.
- Polyphenols work as anti-oxidants because they help you fight against disease and unwanted substances.
- They are directly related to how much energy your body produces.
- You can use polyphenol rich foods to ramp up your energy before, during, and/or after an energy draining event.
- Polyphenols help keep you young and reduces your risk of a plethora of diseases.
- 4 Simple Ways To Increase Your Energy Levels TODAY
- Ask me a question about polyphenol with an email – email@example.com
- Polyphenol Paradise: 40 Surprisingly Delicious Foods For Energy & Anti-Aging
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.