Inflammation is how your body takes care of toxins, poisons, foreign invaders, or physical damage like cuts or bruises.
A large percentage of inflammation comes from foods that comprise the Standard American Diet (SAD, heh). The common foods include grains, trans fats, and damaged fats.
These foods cause the production of free radicals and oxidative stress inside your body.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Inflammation is the body’s response to physical damage or foreign invaders.
- Leaky gut syndrome is when food particles in your gut work their way through the gut lining into the bloodstream.
- Toxins that leak into your bloodstream work their way to your brain and causing inflammation.
- Trans fats, damaged fats, and grains are common catalysts to chronic inflammation.
- Text COVERT to 44222 for delicious ketogenic recipes.
- Episode 002: Master your mitochondria.
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.