This sub twenty minute workout routine can be performed just once per week and is totally backed by dozens of scientific research papers. You don’t need to spend hours at the gym every week – just 20 minutes.
I also want to share a favorite post workout routine drink, which is loaded with high quality fats and polyphenols, and just the right type of protein to help with muscle recovery.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- You can get a full body workout in 19:45 – once per week.
- You must reach absolute failure with each single set.
- You don’t need a lot of protein after a great workout.
- Ketones have a restraining effect on muscle loss.
- Body By Science by Doug McGuff
- Original workout recovery drink:
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 scoop of Bulletproof collagen protein
- 1/2 cup water
- Text COVERT to 44222 for free, ketogenic recipes.
- Ask me a question! Click here.