Let’s talk about the perfect fat burning cardio workout. Do you perform your cardio workouts on the treadmill or a bicycle? Then you may want to listen to why steady state cardio may be hindering you from reaching optimal health.
Typical cardio routines aren’t the best method for fat loss. In this case, less is more. Allow me to explain why keeping your heart at a lower rate is more beneficial to your heart and health. This will also save you time at the gym!
This is the perfect fat burning cardio workout. Settle in and pay attention.
In the episode you’ll learn:
- How to perform a perfect cardio workout while lifting weights.
- If you’re exceeding 180 bpm – your age, your cardio workout is counter productive.
- Your body only burns extra energy while performing steady state cardio – it stops when you do. But you burn extra energy up t0 22 hour hours after a high intensity cardio workout.
- 011: How to get the perfect workout in under 20 minutes..
- Text COVERT to 44222 for free, ketogenic recipes.
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.