STOP! You don’t need to spend an hour a day at the gym. The perfect workout can be performed in less than 20 minutes per week. This will stimulate maximum muscle growth, save you time at the gym, power up countless metabolic functions, give you lots of energy, and leave you more time for fun!
But it has to be done the right way. Let’s talk about the perfect workout.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- High intensity strength training is the most efficient way to completely work your muscles.
- HIST is the best method to exhaust all three types of muscle fibers to stimulate total muscle growth.
- With high intensity strength training only need to perform one set to absolutely for maximum muscle growth.
- Single Set Training: A Surprisingly Effective Weight Lifting Strategy
- Text COVERT to 44222 for the latest, free, ketogenic recipes.
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.