We NEED to talk about more tips to increase your energy on a ketogenic diet! Keto is a natural, delicious way to optimize the health and function of your mitochondria – the batteries that power all your cells.
In Part 2 of this episode, I want to make sure you remember that health, vitality, food choices, and life in general is supposed to be fun! If it’s not fun, you just aren’t doing it right. Let’s talk about it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- External ketones are useful for keeping your body in fat burning mode; you can get them from MCT oil.
- Keeping insulin under control also keeps you in fat burning mode.
- Give the ketogenic diet a chance to work; it can take 2 or 3 weeks for your body to adjust to using stored fat for fuel.
- If you’re used to eating a lot of carbs or sugar you will have to go through a detox phase, which is just part of the process.
- Don’t forget that life is supposed to be fun! True health is very enjoyable. You’ll feel incredible, have lots of energy, and it will feel right.
- Listen to Part 1 of this episode by clicking here.
- Get free ketogenic recipes by texting COVERT to 44222.
Become A Recipe Subscriber
Be the first to hear about simple, exciting recipes for sustained health.
- Have each new recipe sent directly to your email inbox.
- Improve the quality of your life by enjoying easy, delicious meals for long-term vitality and health.
- Boost your energy levels with polyphenols – the batteries that run your body on a cellular level.
- Lose fat and with tasty, satiating meals – no more restriction, hunger, or “dieting.”
- Proper foods for maximum muscle size and increased strength.
- Eat into the physique you always wanted.